Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some good news amongst the sickness

What a week! As Mark mentioned already, we had to cancel our trip to my parents again because of me getting sick. I've missed a lot of work this week because of the upper respiratory infection. The antibiotics have caused me some discomfort too. It's been miserable but Mark has been taking good care of me. I'm definitely blessed with a caring and compassionate husband! Please continue to pray that I get better quickly and completely. Now for the good news.....Mark got the job at Kroger!!!! He finally got the call this afternoon and actually has training from 3-9 tonight. I'm so proud of him for not giving up on this! It's been a rough few months with the lack of hours for him. I see a light at the end of the tunnel now! Thank you God for your provisions. You're always right on time! Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us. Please continue to do so. Until next time....God is good! All the time!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah!! Congrats. Thank God for prayers answered. I know this will let you all breathe a sigh of relief. Love you guys! BTW, Candy, I know you've been sick, but do you think you might be able to do an overnight away with me next Thursday? We'll just be here in Richmond if you need to work the next day.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys and will praying exta hard for everything to get right on target! You right though, God is Good, and He can do it!