Friday, February 1, 2008

Under the Weather

Right as Friday was fast approaching, I tell Mark, "I'm not feeling good." We were looking forward to visiting my parents and my brother's family in North Carolina this weekend but God had other plans. We had to postpone our trip for a few weeks. I've been sick with the flu since Thursday evening. With a constant fever, chest congestion, sore throat, coughing and body aches, it has been a miserable weekend. I've been taking a lot of meds and been getting a lot of rest so hopefully this will be over soon. I'm blessed with a good husband. Mark has been taking good care of me. Poor thing, he didn't sleep well lastnight because I kept getting up. Please pray that I get rid of this quickly and completely and that Mark doesn't get sick. Until next time....God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Today's the first I've been on the computer since last Thursday. Hope you are feeling better. I've been in bed with the flu too!