Saturday, February 16, 2008

What's new

Let's see....what's new in the Robinson household? Well, I am feeling better but still have a little cough. I am hoping that it will go away very soon. Since we had to cancel our trip to visit my parents at the beginning of the month, we have rescheduled to go next weekend. Please pray for our health and safety. Mark should be hearing from Kroger on Monday, let's hope so anyway! We really need this additional job! Mark and I are going to a Valentine banquet at our church tonight. We are really looking forward to getting out of the apartment and having some fun. Well that's about it for now. Until next time.....God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love you Candy. I'm praying for your health. I hope yall have a safe trip and I'm also praying for Mark's job situation. Thanks for setting my mind to ease today regarding Baylie......