Monday, March 10, 2008

Pray for us

We found out on Valentine's Day that I am pregnant with our first child. It's been an exciting but nervous time for us both. I had my first ultrasound on the 4th and the doctor was concerned with what he didn't see. I thought I was further along than what the ultrasound actually showed. Either it was too early to see anything or the baby has stopped growing. I had bloodwork done on that same day and two days later to see if my levels were rising like they should. We got news on Friday that my levels are increasing but not doubling completely like they should. With those results, the doctor said that there is a small chance of this being a normal pregnancy. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 18th. We know that God is in complete control and we are trusting in His grace and power during this unsure time. Please pray for us and our baby. We would greatly appreciate it! Until next time....God is good! All the time!

5 comments:

Jennifer Warriner said...

Candy & Mark,
I wanted you two to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I have been begging God today to allow everything to be alright. After being sick, you don't need any added stress! Keep in mind that we have access to the Great Physician and doctor's do NOT know everything! Keep trusting in Him and He will see you through! We sure do love you guys and I will continue to pray for you!!

Heather said...

I love you guys and we are praying for your baby and Candy. God is in the miracle business, keep the faith and keep praying. Please keep us up-to-date on what's going on so we can continue to pray like you need us to. God bless!

Jaime said...

Will be praying for you guys Candy!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Our Family said...

Mark and Candy,
We will keep praying for you and the baby. You all will be in our thoughts. Please let us know if you need anything.

Angie said...

Love you! I've been praying hard and will keep it up. I'm here if you need me!!