Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sick AGAIN!!!

For the THIRD time in 35 days, Candy is sick. This time, the feelings are similar to the first time of feeling ill; body aches, sore throat, cough. We don't know if this is contributed to her being pregnant but Candy is "getting sick of feeling sick". She had her first official bout of morning sickness today. She made it through the day at work without leaving early, though she had convinced me that she was coming home.

All in all, pray that she begins to feel better.

Until next time.......

3 comments:

Angie said...

Candy, Candy, Candy, oh Lordy! I am so sorry you are sick again!! Call me if you need ANYTHING! Love you! I'll be praying you feel better soon.

Jennifer Warriner said...

Hang in there, girl! Let us know if you need anything! We love you and are fasting and praying for you and the baby!

Heather said...

Love you Candy! I'm praying for you girl. I love to read ya'lls blog. I'm praying for your little baby too. Hang in there and let us know if you need anything.