Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Answer to prayer

We heard the heart beat, saw the baby squirm around and saw the heart beat today! What an awesome experience! We got a few pictures too. This is such a huge answer to prayer! GOD IS SO GOOD! I was so overjoyed and started to tear up when I heard the heart beat. All I kept saying was thank you God, thank you God, thank you God! My doctor was completely shocked and really thought that the appointment would about telling us to a d&c because of the ultrasound 2 weeks ago not showing a baby and the blood test results not being so positive. We told him that we had a bunch of people praying. Thank you all for praying for us and our baby. Please continue to do so. I'm right on schedule as we first thought-9 weeks and have a due date of October 19th. Thanks again for your prayers, please keep us there. We boldy ask God for one more day! Until next time......God is good! All the time!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Every time I think about it I start crying again! I'm so thankful for answered prayers! Can't wait till October!!

Heather said...

Oh, guys that's so wonderful!! I have been praying for your little baby and impatiently waiting for news. Glory to God! We sure have seen him working over time lately! I'm so happy for ya'll, I can't hardly stand it!! Glory! Love ya'll!

Our Family said...

God is so good! I have been thinking and praying for you without ceasing since last night's meeting. I am so glad that we have an awesome God who answers prayers. Congratulations Mark and Candy. You two and the baby will continue to be in my prayers.
Many Blessings!

Jennifer Warriner said...

Yeah!! What an AWESOME God we have. I wanted you to know that I prayed and fasted all day for you and when I got home this evening I went straight to the computer hoping for news! God is soooo good! (And now I can eat!) I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet the new addition to the Robinson family!! We love you!!

Julie said...

God is still working miracles!!!