Tuesday, October 21, 2008

40 week ultrasound and appointment

Today's appointment went well. Being so far along in the pregnancy, the ultrasound pictures weren't so clear but it was still a great experience to see Abigail on the screen. She's measuring at 8 lbs 3 oz right now. We were told that the weight measurement is an estimate so she could be a little under 8 lbs or a little over 8 lbs when she's born next week. My blood pressure is still doing good and I'm still not dilated. Today was the last appointment before we go back for the inducement. I will go on Friday afternoon to pre-register and then check in Monday afternoon at 4pm. They'll give me something to help start the dilation Monday evening and then induction will begin Tuesday morning. It's hard to believe that Abigail will be with us next week! Please pray that the delivery will go without complication and in a timely manner. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Candy and Mark. I will be praying for you both and for Abigail. Can't wait to see her!
Cindy

Jaime said...

So excited for you!! You will be in my prayers!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Heather said...

Still praying for you girlie! We love you guys! I can't wait to see what precious little person you and Mark created! She will be beautiful! After your recovery you guys will have to come for dinner so I can inhale her sweet babyness for a while ;-)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW I didn't see this until today...I guess if I had I wouldn't have asked how much you thought she will weigh?! :) Heather is so funny. (Smell Abigails sweet babyness) I'm sure She will make that her next new candle or Body mist/lotion! :)
Love you guys so much and am so happy for you! You asked God boldly for one more day and he's given you how many weeks?!!? THANK GOD FOR MIRACLES! HE LOVES US!

Anonymous said...

UGH! Bad timing for me to have one of the worst weeks EVER and then get sick. I wanted to come see you and Abigail so very much!!!! But didn't want to get you or the baby sick. I have the croop/hoarse cough! I tried to call you a couple times at the hospital but it didn't go through to your room! :(