Friday, October 10, 2008

This week's appointment

We went for our 38 week checkup on Tuesday. Everything is the same as last week: good blood pressure, Abigail's heart beat sounded good and no dilation yet. We go back on Tuesday at 2:50. My OB did say the latest he would let me go would be 41 weeks. We'll know more at our next appointment and go ahead and set a date for induction. Please pray for us. I am becoming more and more uncomfortable. It gets harder and harder to get out of bed, get in and out of the car and just plain walk. We pretty much have everything ready for Abigail's arrival. Nervousness and excitement are constant feelings for Mark and I. My last day of work will be Friday the 17th. I'm definitely looking forward to my 3 months of maternity leave. Oh and we found a better daycare than what we were orginally planning to do. It will be $40 a week cheaper and it's at a church not far from my work. Pray they will continue to have an opening for Abigail in January. Paying the registration fee only reserves a spot for 30 days so we will have to wait until December to register. Thank you all for your prayers, please continue to pray for us. We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, that's a good report, but also a frustrating one since you haven't made any progress yet. I think you may have a stubborn little girl in there. She's nice and cozy while Mommy is more and more uncomfortable. ;-) I can tell you have a hard time breathing, Baylie did that to me to the point that I would have panic attacks. You are in my prayers, now that it's safe for her to come, I'll start praying for a safe delivery SOON!!! LOL! I know ya'll are so excited to see her, that's so exciting! Love you guys!