Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthing Class: Part One

Last night, we attended our first (of two) birthing class. It was definitely interesting and intuitive. The class started at 7P and lasted until 9P. There were probably 10 moms/coaches. It was fun listening to everyone state what they were having and their respective due dates. One couple stated they didn't want to find out what they were having. The due dates ranged from August 23rd-early November. There was even a couple forcasted to have theirs on the October 21st, the same day as ours.

Like I stated, the information explained to us was very informative. We watched a video towards the end of class. We absorbed a lot of feedback from fellow couples as well as the instructor.

Leaving the class, we knew we had made a good choice in attending. Our second (and last) birthing class is Tuesday, July 22, at 7P. We're looking forward to it!

Mark

1 comment:

Jennifer Warriner said...

Candy,
I'm glad you had a great class. I took two classes, one on breastfeeding and one on baby safety. Both were excellent and I am glad I took them. After I had Joylyn, the nurse asked me if I had taken a lamaze or similar class and I said NO! She couldn't believe it as she said I was the best breather she had ever encountered. Okay, not exactly what I would like to be know as, but thanks!! I do take pride in the fact that I had absolutely no drugs, no pain killers, 100% natural birth for both of our children. Well, enjoy your classes and get all the information you can now! We love you guys!