Thursday, July 3, 2008

24 week ultrasound

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went for the 24 week ultrasound yesterday. They were able to see what they missed on the last ultrasound. Everything is still going well. We only got a couple good pictures. One of her foot and a side view of her head, chest and hands. I go back in four weeks for a check-up. I have to take the gestational diabetes test before I go back. Please pray that we stay healthy and strong for the next 16 weeks. Abigail has been "thumping" me alot the last couple weeks. It still amazes me that there is a little life growing in me. I've not been sleeping well but I guess that's normal. Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep us there. We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad you got some better pics this time. If you remember, bring them tomorrow, I've got new ones to show you too. Love you!