Monday, July 20, 2009

Standing up some

We wanted to see how well Abigail would do standing up against a piece of furniture so we tested that tonight. She did well for the first time. She should be lifting herself up soon. No crawling yet but she has definitely gotten the hang of being on her knees and rocking back and forth. We go next Friday for her 9 month check up. It is hard to believe how fast she is growing. The top four teeth have really been giving her discomfort for the last couple weeks. Last night was pretty rough. She managed to settle down around 1:30am once the motrin kicked in. Please pray for her. Also pray for me at work. It has been very demanding for awhile and the lack of sleep is not helping. I am thankful for my job, just pray I can meet the deadlines expected of me. Enjoy some recent pictures and tonight's video. Until next time...God is good! All the time!



No comments: