Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some more firsts...

Here are a few pictures of some of Abigail's firsts. She sat and ate her breakfast this morning in her high chair for the first time this morning. The high chair is actually the one I used when I was a baby. Thank you Nonni for letting me have the high chair. The other pictures are from Abigail's first 4th of July. We spent a few hours at a friend's house with other friends from church. Good times and good food. Please pray for Abigail. She is cutting her top 4 teeth and it is causing her much discomfort. She is not eating well and was extremely fussy tonight which has caused her to get less sleep. Poor thing! I know this is just one painful part of growing up but I just hate seeing her miserable. Thank you for praying. Until next time...God is good! All the time!




No comments: