Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She said Momma!

It has been a very long couple weeks with Abigail struggling with those top four teeth coming in. Today was especially long because I had been up since 4am, went to work and then church nursery tonight. Even through all that, today ended up being a great day because Abigail finally said Momma! I thought I heard her say it when I was holding her and talking to a friend at church but I wasn't sure. Then it was clear as a bell when I put her in the carseat and she started crying. A few ladies that were walking by even heard her say it. I have been waiting to hear that word for so long! Although she was saying it when she was clearly upset, I'm still glad she said it. I can't wait to hear her vocabulary grow. She is growing up so fast! Keep us in your prayers. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

No comments: