Friday, December 5, 2008

Our week in NC

It has been a good week in North Carolina. Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was great to see my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. The food was absolutely delicious as always. I look forward to the same at Christmas. Abigail was a big hit. She is such a good baby. The only thing that she has trouble with is occassional tummy aches. It seems to always hit her at night. I give her gas drops after every meal but it sometimes doesn't help and she cries off and on for 30 minutes to an hour at night. I feel so bad for her and there's nothing more I can do than hold and rock her. She has lost some of her hair. She still has some on the sides and in the back but most of it on top is gone. I can't wait to see what color it will be when it comes back in. Abigail is starting to smile and coo for us. I added a slideshow of pictures from the past week. God has been so good to us this week. My parents have been a major blessing. I have been able to get some rest during my visit. Mom has been so helpful with Abigail. Thank you! We visited my brother and his family last Saturday. It is always nice to see them. My 17 month old neice, Jacqueline, became very protective of Abigail. Abigail was her baby. It was so cute to watch her interact with Abigail. We also got to see my dad's mom on for a few minutes on Wednesday. This week has been great but I am definitely looking forward to getting home. I truly know the meaning of "absence makes the heart grow fonder". I've missed Mark tremendously. He has put in alot of hours this week with both jobs. I've got a great husband! Please enjoy the pictures. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

No comments: