Saturday, November 29, 2008

This week

Candy and Abigail are in NC this week. Meanwhile, I am here hanging out with the cats for a week. Candy and Abigail are visiting Thomas and Rachel today and will be visiting Candy's grandmother tomorrow. From talking to her, it sounds like they are really having a lot of fun and getting much-needed sleep. I pray that they are safe at her parents' house during their stay.

While they are in NC, I am staying busy. I just finished Day 2 of nine straight days of working (due to my dept manager going on vacation this coming week). In addition, I have to be at work by 1a on Monday. It'll be worth it by paycheck time but I know I'll be drained by Friday!

Yesterday was my 29th birthday. Trust me, this birthday was the most lack-luster birthday I've had thus far. I worked from 10a-3p, came home to watch college football, watched a movie, then more college football, ate a sub, and talked to my cousin on the phone. The highlight was that, for the first time, I bought Abigail an outfit. I felt kinda weird but I wanted to do it.

Today is my mom's birthday. Unfortunately, she was intending to visit me this weekend for our birthdays but she got sick last week and we thought it would be best if she stayed away so she wouldn't spread whatever she had. She is feeling better and I think that Billy (her boyfriend) is going to do something with her (along with a few other friends).

So that's what's going on here! When Candy returns, she'll post pictures of her trip. Hope all is well with everyone!

Until next time......

No comments: