Sunday, December 28, 2008

Abigail is 2 months old

It's hard to believe that Abigail is 2 months old today. Time has certainly flown by since the delivery. We are truly blessed with a wonderful and healthy baby girl. Thank you God! Thank you to everyone who continues to pray for us. Please continue to do so. I start back to work in 3 weeks. My heart's desire is to stay home and take care of our precious little Abigail but unfortunately that is not going to happen. We visited the daycare last week and are very pleased with it. It's not official yet but I'm pretty sure that we will be taking Abigail there. Please keep us in your prayers. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a precious girl! I'm so happy for you guys. There is just nothing like your children is it? I'm thinking she looks a lot like her Daddy! I'm glad ya'll had a great trip and Christmas. We sure do love you guys!