Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Prayer requests

I have several members of my family on my mom's side that need your prayers. Please pray from my grandfather (mom's dad), Willis Bray. He found out on Friday in a pre-op appointment for cataract surgery that he has a stomach aneurysm (a localized, balloon-like bulge of a blood vessel). Thankfully they caught it before the vessel burst. The vessel is 2 1/2 times the normal size. His cataract surgery has been postponed. He will be going in for major surgery to fix the vessel tomorrow morning and will be in Intensive Care for a few days and in the hospital for more than a week. Please pray for the surgery to go well and for him to heal quickly and completely. Please pray for my uncle (mom's youngest brother), Michael Bray. He lost a kidney and received a kidney transplant for the one kidney he had over 15 years ago. His current kidney function is at about 50%. Please pray for healing. Please pray from my aunt (mom's oldest brother's wife) Joann Bray. She has an enlarged liver and spleen. It's not a good prognosis. Please pray for healing.

No comments: