Thursday, September 25, 2008

36 week appointment

We went on Tuesday for our 36 week appointment and ultrasound. Everything is great. Thank you God! My blood pressure is still good. Abigail is measuring at 6 lbs 7 oz right now. The ultrasound technician said that she could see hair on Abigail's head. I couldn't tell from the angle I was looking at the screen so I'll just take her word for it. My OB said there is a 50/50 chance of delivering close to my due date. It's still a little early to tell. I'm not dilated any. I will go on weekly checkups until delivery so our next appointment is Tuesday at 12:25. We are so excited about little Abigail arriving. Thank you for all your prayers. Please keep praying. We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time....God is good! All the time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is good! I was excited for you guys before but after hearing she has hair, and her estimated birth weight...now I'm really excited! I pray for you and know God is really bringing Abigail into a wonderful loving Chrisitan home with two very sweet special parents. Keep on Keepin on! Pam