Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My best friend





I just wanted to take a moment and talk about my best friend. I've known Angie for almost 9 years now but more closely for the last 6 years. She is the true definition of friend. To lend an ear, give godly advice and encouragement and have tons of fun are just a few things she does for me. I am blessed to have her as my friend and I thank God for that true and sincere bond that we have. Being able to be so close to her and her family has been wonderful. I love seeing her kids grow up. I often think back to when each of her kids were so small, when I would babysit and just hang out with them. What great memories! Angie, thank you for sharing your family with me and for being such a wonderful friend!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are too kind! Our relationship only works because you're such an awesome friend yourself! I love you!