Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Christmas time with the Robinson's




Let's see....we left for Virginia Beach on Friday afternoon and spent Christmas Eve with Mark's cousins. There was great food, fellowship and gift exchanges. We had a good time. Christmas morning, we headed for Elizabeth City, NC to visit my side of the family. We hadn't seen my parents since February and the rest of the family since last Christmas. It was great to see them all! The food was delicious just as it always is! I had been craving my grandma's potato salad for the longest time. There's nothing like it! Grandma gave me the recipe so maybe I can attempt the wonderful dish some time soon. A couple hours after Christmas lunch, we exchanged gifts. It was alot of fun watching everyone open their gifts and see their faces light up. Mark and I were blessed with really nice gifts this year. We are truly blessed with a wonderful family. Until next time......God is good! All the time!

No comments: