Monday, December 17, 2007

It's almost Christmas!

There's only one week until Christmas! Mark and I have had a busy week since the last post. Mark has been working 10-11 hours a day and he is up and out the door by 2:15am. I don't know how he does it! I'm so proud of him. My work has been busy as usual. There's never a dull moment there, that's for sure! Last Tuesday night we went over to our friends' house for a Christmas party. We had fun exchanging gifts, eating food and playing the dvd game, Scene It. That game is so fun! Of course, the girls won! Mark's mom, Belle, came up for a visit for the weekend. It is always a joy to have her around. She treated us to Olive Garden Friday night. Boy, was that yummy! Saturday, Mark and I had to be at church for a few hours to practice for our Christmas program. That evening we had dinner and opened our Christmas presents from Belle. She was so generous. I'm so thankful to have such a loving mother-in-law. Mark and I got her an ipod and few other things. She was so excited. We knew she would like it. Sunday was normal with Sunday school and church. I had 4 kids in my class. They were a handful this week! Mark, Belle and I had lunch with the Bennetts and then headed home for a few minutes of rest before we had to be back at church at 3:30 for the last Christmas program practice. Mark and I both sang in the choir. The program went well. It was a lot of work but I think it was definitely worth it. We are back in the swing of things with the work week. I'm looking forward to being off for the holiday. My last day this week is Thursday and I don't go back until next Thursday. I wish Mark had all the time off too but UPS needs him! :) I will post our Christmas plans later on this week. Until next time......God is good! All the time!

No comments: