Thursday, September 17, 2009

West Virginia Ladies Meeting

I was able to go to the ladies conference at Shenandoah Bible Baptist Church in Martinsburg, West Virginia last weekend. Thank you, Belle, for taking care of Abigail while I was gone. The theme was "Treasures Under the Sea" and the decorations were amazing. I drove up Anige and Caitlyn and had a good time with the ladies from our church. The speakers were great. The messages were very motivating. They made me want to be a better Christian, wife, mother and friend. The last speaker was Bro. Owens. It was very special for me because 13 years to the day, Bro. Owens preached the sermon "Don't Go to Hell from Hyles Anderson College". That was the day I got the assurance of my salvation. The message that Bro. Owens spoke at the ladies meeting was about being appreciative of all that we are blessed with and all that God has provided. Here are a few pictures from the weekend, and a video of the end of the conference (15,000 balloon surprise). Enjoy! Until next time...God is good! All the time!






No comments: