Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Candy!

I want to wish Candy, my wife, a happy birthday! This morning, I took Abigail to visit her at work around 10:45a and brought her two bouquets of flowers. Less than an hour later, the three of us went to lunch together. Once Candy got off work, I asked her to meet us at Olive Garden. Once she arrived, I had 31 red and pink roses in a vase sitting on our table along with a card from Abigail, one from me, one from my mom, and one from my dad/stepmom. We had a very enjoyable dinner; I hope that she did as well.

Candy is a charismatic, loving, thoughtful, dedicated, and nourturing wife, mother, and best friend. Abigail couldn't ask for a better mother. We love her very much.

Thank you for all that you do for us, hun. We love you! Enjoy your evening!