Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 weeks to go

It's hard to believe that I am 30 weeks pregnant. Time has flown by! We are very thankful that Abigail and I have remained healthy and strong. Thank you to all who are praying for us. Please continue! Abigail has been very active the last week or so. It's exciting to see my belly move when she is moving around. Mark has been able to feel her move too which is always a great experience. We go for my 32 week checkup on the 26th. I'll probably have to go every 2 weeks until we get closer to the due date. Please pray that everything continues to go smoothly.



We had Vacation Bible School last week at church and boy was that a long week! Being the teacher for the 4-5 year old girls kept me busy. Mark was a helper for recreation time and spent every evening outside leading a game for each class. I'm glad that I didn't have to stay in the heat every night. The week ran smooth and we had a total of 14 children saved. Praise the Lord!
Next week we are taking a vacation to the condo in Sandbridge. This is the last year that we will be able to go to the condo since it's no longer offered to Getloaded employees. It's sad but we are thankful for the great times we've had there. We will also be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Like I said before, time has flown by! Mark has been such a great husband. I thank God everyday for bringing us together.
Oh, and before I forget, the church is having my baby shower on Saturday, September 6th at 7pm. We are planning to register at Wal-Mart and Target. It's going to be fun registering for little Abigail! We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

6 comments:

Our Family said...

I am so happy that you and Abigail are doing so good. I will continue to pray for you all daily. YEA!! Baby shower is right around the corner. I am sure you are so excited!

Anonymous said...

Your Right... I cant believe how fast time has Flown by! 10 weeks! Thats so exciting!

Julie said...

Thank you for letting me help you. You are a GREAT teacher Candy!! I am so excited to meet Abigail "julie". Hope ya'll have a great vacation. Can I tag along ...lol

Andrea McKay said...

Love you guys! I can't believe Luke and Abigail will be here so quickly. I have really enjoyed being pregnant the same time as you! Thank you for your friendship!

Angie said...

Oops! Accidentally commented under my sister's username. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking Andreas pregnant?!?!?? (not thinking as much as freaking) LOL I just love you young girls. You are keeping me feeling young...er! (being that I turn the big 40 this year!! UGH!) I am so so happy for you and Mark, Candy. I cannot wait to see Abigail!!!! Love ya!