Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am very thankful for my family. God has blessed us with such a loving and caring family. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday by far. It is a time for me to reflect on all of God's blessings and also to spend quality time with family. We got up early this morning and headed to Elizabeth City to have Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family. As always the food was delicious. Thank you God for my family! I wish we could have stayed longer but Mark worked lastnight and has to work tonight. Enjoy the pictures.

Nonny and Abigail playing with the frisbee

Abigail and Nonny on the swing

She loved that frisbee

April showing Abigail her guinea pig

Abigail feeding the guinea pig

Abigail feeding both guinea pigs


Abigail with her Great-Grandma

Mom and Grandma

Nonny, Great-Grandma and Abigail

She was so excited about Grandma's birthday cake

Grandma is 82!

Cake time

Papa and Abigail

Abigail and Nonny

Mom, Dad and me


No comments: