Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exciting news!

Abigail went pee-pee on her potty for the first time tonight! We've had a toddler potty in the bathroom for months now. She knows what it is and we've encouraged her to use it for awhile now. She often sits on it especially before her bath and before she gets her teeth brushed at night. Well, tonight we went to the park after I got home from work and she got tons of sand in her hair. As soon as we got home, I started to fill up the bathtub and got Abigail out of her clothes. I turned the water off and Abigail was sitting on her potty. I thought the trickle I heard was the water dripping from the tub faucet but no, it was Abigail! Mark and I praised her over and over again. She was so excited! We're know this is only the beginning of potty training but we are definitely looking forward to being diaper free!

No comments: