Thursday, September 2, 2010

My 32nd birthday

Wow, I can't believe another year has passed and now I'm 32! God has been so good to me. Thank you God for your blessings. My boss suprised me yesterday with a bouquet of flowers and a birthday card from my co-workers. It was a pleasant surprise! Mark spoiled me for my birthday today. I received a card, bouquet of 32 roses, a sterling silver necklace and stud earring set, a Karen Kingsbury book, a plant for work and a gift card to Catos. I also received a card from Abigail with her own special drawing in it. After work, we enjoyed a birthday dinner at Olive Garden. What a lovely day! Thank you Mark for spoiling me! I love you with all my heart! Until next time...God is good! All the time!

Flowers from my boss


32 beautiful roses from Mark


My new plant at work

No comments: