Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures we took of Abigail for our Christmas cards this year. Our baby girl is growing up! She is sitting in a rocking chair that my late Grandpabud(my dad's dad) built. We tested her out in the chair in her pajamas before we got he dressed. Abigail enjoyed sitting in the chair only for a little while. She got real hot and frustrated because she could not crawl around in her dress. We had to strip her down to just her diaper as soon as the last picture was taken. Enjoy the pictures! Until next time...God is good! All the time!

Look at me!

I think I got the hang of this.Mommy's favorite pose
Another favorite pose
Joker smile
Getting bored
No, I don't want to look at you
Photo session over!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hahahaha! Those are so cute!!!!