Saturday, April 4, 2009

A couple of firsts

We are excited to let everyone know that Abigail has her first tooth breaking through her gums! I discovered it when I got home from work lastnight. I thought I saw something on her bottom gums and I felt with me finger and sure enough she has her first tooth coming in on the bottom left front. She's been drooling like crazy the last week or so plus a little more fussy than usual. It is so exciting share another one of Abigail's firsts. She also was talking a lot lastnight and she used the "M" sound for the first time. The funny thing is that she said "ah ma ma ah". Belle and I looked at each other because we both realized she said something very similar to mama. We know she doesn't know what it means yet but it was pretty neat to hear it. She continues to scoot around in her crib. Mark found her legs dangling from between the side bars a few days ago and took a couple pictures. We've learned not to give her a blanket in her crib anymore because it always seems to end up wrapped around her neck or head. We definitely don't want her to suffocate! Enjoy the videos and pictures. Please continue to pray for us. Until next time...God is good! All the time!






No comments: