Friday, January 16, 2009

Last week day of maternity leave

I can't believe today is my last week day of my maternity leave. The last 12 weeks have flown by. My heart breaks every time I think about having to drop my little Abigail off at daycare Monday morning and head back to work. Please pray for me to have strength, peace and comfort when I drop Abigail off at daycare. Also pray for Abigail's safety and for her to continue to be healthy and strong. Enjoy the pictures of Abigail. Her new thing is sticking out her tongue. She is just the cutest ever! Until next time...God is good! All the time!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Candy, I feel for you girl. I'll be praying for you as you leave Abigail for the first time and go back to work. I know it's going to break your heart and you will probably cry your way to work,I've been there.

Praying for ya'll! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Good luck and hang in there!!! It will be hard I know. I was there at one time too. When the time is right God will open up that door for you to stay home. Just be patient. I love you. Please call me sometime. I miss you.