Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We're having a .........

Girl! We are definitely excited. The baby and I are doing fine. Thank you God! She was moving around but mainly showed us her back. The ultrasound pictures didn't turn out so good but we were still able to determine that we're having a girl. I'll have to go back in two weeks to have another ultrasound so they can get the measurements they want. We now need to determine what Abigail's middle name will be. Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep us there. We boldly ask God for one more day. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Im so very excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your site all day to see when you would update on what you found out today. I am so happy for you. A little girl is truely a blessing. I am glad we had our girl first. I know Mark is proud and cant wait to have a Daddy's girl. Morgan is definitley her Daddy's little girl. Would you guys be up for a trip to NC this summer? We would love to see you. Let me know and we can try to plan something for you. Just an idea. Again, Congratulations. Email me soon!! Christie

Angie said...

YEAH!! I know you both are so excited! I can't wait till Abby and Luke get here!

Our Family said...

YEA!!! How exciting! I am very happy for you guys. Now for that middle name, huh? I am sure you two can't wait to get your hands on that beautiful little girl!

Heather said...

Glory to God! Girls rule!! I told Baylie that Mrs. Candy was having a baby girl. She is excited for her teacher! We love you guys! I'm so happy for ya'll and I can't wait to see her!

Jennifer Warriner said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you both! You will be great parents to little Abagail and I can't wait to meet her! You are in our prayers! We love you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you both. Please continue to keep us posted on how you are doing. I second Christie's idea for a trip down to NC...we miss you.