Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

After having such beautiful weather on Friday and Saturday, it has been raining non-stop since yesterday morning. I am glad the rain is washing the pollen away but my goodness, it's been pouring! Please pray that the rain stops and we have good weather this weekend for the church's 1st annual car and motorcycle show. It's going to be a great event!
I had a good time at the ladies meeting in Durham. It was nice to hear some ladies from college speak. The driving and sitting on the pew for hours at a time was a little rough and wore me out but I am glad that we all were able to make it there and back safely. I want to thank Julie for taking one for the team and sleeping on the floor since my blow up bed had a hole in it. May God bless you for your kindness and sacrifice! I am also thankful that I was able to spend some quality time with Angie. We don't get enough of that but I definitely enjoyed the time we had.
I will be 14 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I haven't been sick since last Monday so I am very thankful for that. The weekend trip exhausted me but I am doing ok. We go in two weeks for a checkup. Please continue to pray for us. We boldly ask God for one more day! Until next time....God is good! All the time!

No comments: