Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunday Night Tekken Showdown

Last night, Candy and I visited Angie and Jeremy's house for Sunday Night Tekken Showdown. We thought that we could test our Tekken ability against two pros: Angie and Jeremy. Shortly into my first match against Angie, I realized I didn't bring my "A" game. Come to notice, I kept losing throughout the night! On the other hand, Candy was "holding her own". At one time, she had won 11 matches in a row before she was dethroned! I was so happy for her since it wasn't that long ago that she claimed she "didn't know where the 'X' button was located" on the controller. :)

All four of us had a great time and many of us (not me) finished with sore fingers from intense button-pushing!

That's all from our front. God is good...ALL the time!

~ Mark

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for coming over. We had a great time! I think I'm finally building up a callous on my thumb!