Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4 weeks


Abigail is 4 weeks old today. Nothing much new to report. Abigail is still waking up every couple hours during the night to eat and I'm still lacking in my sleep but we are making it. Thankfully Mark helps out when he gets home from work and I'm able to catch up on some house work or a nap. I was under the weather this past weekend with a sore throat, headache and stomach issues. My throat is the only thing that is still bothering me now (mainly at night) but it's not that bad. Pray that I feel better quickly and completely before we leave for Thanksgiving. We are very excited about spending the holiday with family. We are heading out on Thursday morning to North Carolina. Mark's mom is feeling under the weather and unfortunately won't be joining us. She will be missed. Our prayers are with her. Please pray for us too. The medical bills for Abigail's birth are starting to come in and it's a little overwhelming. We know God is in control and that we will get them paid off....someday. Abigail was definitely worth it, you can't put a price tag on that! Enjoy the recent pictures. Until next time...God is good! All the time!

No comments: