Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

We went to my Aunt Susan's house in Washington, NC for Mother's Day this year. It was good to see my parents, grandma, granddaddy, Aunt Susan, Uncle Royce and my cousin, Jamie and his family. The food was great and we were blessed with beautiful weather. Jamie's youngest ones were wild enough to get into the pool. The water was way too cold but they got in anyway. Abigail loves bath time so much she wanted to get in the pool too. My mom (aka Nonny) held Abigail while she put her feet in the pool. Abigail never got a nap during our visit but she enjoyed her time with Nonny, Aunt Susan and her second cousin, Gretchen. It was a long day but definitely worth it. Abigail was asleep within 5 minutes of us driving home. Being able to spend another Mother's Day with my healthy happy, beautiful daughter, my wonderful husband and some of my side of the family was a true blessing. Thank you God! Enjoy the pictures. Until next time...God is good! All the time!
















No comments: